Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I purchase ferry tickets?
Passengers can directly purchase ferry ticket at Hong Kong Water Taxi ticketing office or via Hong Kong Water Taxi website.
Hung Hom (South) Ferry Pier
Mon-Sun & Public Holiday : 14:00-21:30
Tsim Sha Tsui East Tsim Sha Tsui Landing No. 1 (i.e. near the Statue of Anita Mui of Avenue of Stars in Tsim Sha Tsui East)
Mon-Thu : 13:00-19:30
Fri-Sun & Public Holiday : 14:00-20:30
Central Ferry Pier No.8
Mon-Sun & Public Holiday : 14:30-22:00
2. Can I book the ferry tickets by phone or e-mail?
Phone booking or e-mail booking services are available. Passengers can directly purchase ferry ticket at Hong Kong Water Taxi ticketing office or via Hong Kong Water Taxi website.
3. Are there any special ticket fares available for children, senior citizens and persons with disabilities?
Children (Below 12), senior citizens and persons with disabilities can enjoy half-price discount, please refer to the tickets fares table. All passengers can enjoy the Public Transport Fare Subsidy Scheme fare subsidy.
4. If I'm too late to catch my scheduled ferry, can I still use the original ticket to take next sailing? Can I take the earlier sailing if I arrive the pier earlier?
Passengers must board the ferry at the time listed on the ferry ticket and please arrive at the pier not less than 15 minutes before boarding. No standby service available currently.
5. Can I bring my pet onboard?
Passengers are not allowed to take animals including poultry, fish, shellfish, household pets or other animals but excluding guide dogs accompanying a blind or visually impaired person.