1. Passengers should remain seated during the voyage until the vessel berthed and the gangplank is lowered. Adults accompanying children should take particular care of them during the voyage.
2. Passengers should take particular care when boarding or disembarking from ferries.
3. Standing is not allowed on the staircase. Please sit still during the voyage until the vessel berthed.
4. Please keep the pier and ferry clean.
5. Smoking and gambling are prohibited on board and at piers.
6. Accompanied travelling case or bag not exceeding 26 in.(W) x 20 in.(H) x 12 in.(D) in size, is free of freight charge when boarding. For bringing any goods/items out of the aforesaid sizes onboard, passengers shall pay the corresponding freight rate through the ticketing office before boarding the ferry. On the vessel, freight must not be placed on passenger seats, the places reserved for wheel chairs, passageways, in front of the gangplank and in front of engine room door. Passengers must follow instruction of Hong Kong Water Taxi’s staff. For bringing any goods/items out of the aforesaid items onboard, passengers shall pay the corresponding freight rate through the freight ticketing office before boarding the ferry.
7. To prevent accidents, no person shall bring on board ferries any flammable substances, gas, explosives or other dangerous goods classified by Hong Kong Government.
8. Do not bring any animal or poultry (provided that this restriction shall not apply to a guide dog accompanying a blind or visually impaired person) on board.
9. Children under three years of age, accompanied by an adult and do not occupy a seat, may travel for free. According to the ferry license, passenger whose height is 95cm or above is treated as passenger aged 3 or above, unless otherwise proven by equivalent document. Failure to produce the proof shall result in the passenger being liable for the child fare.
10. Passenger aged 65 or above paying concessionary fare must produce either HKID card, senior citizen card or equivalent document.
11. Please pay by Cash, Octopus or Credit Card. Fare is non-refundable.
12. Please check your change and the details of the freight/all-day pass purchased. Ticket is non-exchangeable or non-refundable.
13. No person shall board or attempt to board a ferry after being informed that is full.
14. The scheduled ferry frequency may be adjusted subject to harbor traffic conditions.
15. Passengers are required to present the valid ferry ticket or freight ticket for inspection by Fortune Ferry staff at any time upon request.
16. The aforesaid terms and conditions are subject to change by Fortune Ferry without prior notice. In the event of dispute, decisions of Fortune Ferry shall be final.
For terms and conditions of ticketing, please click https://www.hongkongwatertaxi.com.hk/zh/home/ticketing_info